Sky Software Testers Graduate Programme (Osterley)
Our Software Engineering teams cover web, mobile and internet TV. Developing key websites, such as Sky.com, Sky News etc. and our flagship products such as NOW TV and Sky Q. This means that you could be working on products which you might have in your home, see advertised or used by millions of our customers.
- Graduates on this programme will ensure software is delivered to an excellent standard within a busy agile team, where quality is of the highest priority.
- On this revolutionary 7-month Tester programme, five weeks’ training will give you a complete grounding in software engineering and testing principles, test-driven development and DevOps.
- As well as this, the boot camp will equip you with the fundamentals of performance and API testing, testing on Mobile/Hardware and the Security which underpins this.
- We’ll then support you to work on projects to develop and embed your skills for the next six months.
- Once the programme ends, you’ll move into our Delivery team on a permanent basis so this is a full-time permanent opportunity.
- You’ll need to have or be on track to complete an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- You’ll love all aspects of technology and ideally have some experience in developing and applying quality assurance processes to software applications, with an appetite to learn more.
- Ideally, you’ll also be familiar with Agile, and have contributed to or used open source technologies in the past.