Financial Analyst Excel, Tracking Project Budgets
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance through effective people, financial and risk management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of employee benefit programs, talent and reward programs and risk and capital management.
Towers Watson’s technology and administration solutions help companies save money and improve service delivery while freeing HR to make strategic contributions to the business. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organisations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over one million participants.
- Programme budget tracking
- Ability to analyse complex data, and produce clear financial reports
- Producing solid and accurate management information and management accounts
- Financial analytics
- Reconciling invoices
- Using the advanced features of Excel
- Attend regular meetings with key stakeholders such as business management.
- Produce ad-hoc project reports as required, using financial modelling and ensuring reports are accurate and easy to understand.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good numerical skills.
- Previous experience gained in a similar role is desirable. This can be in the form of an internship, work experience or a placement, but a willingness to learn and deliver the work is the most important requirement for this role.
- This role offers an immediate start and is initially for 6 months, but with a genuine opportunity to convert into a full time role.