Google Associate Account Strategist, Global Customer Experience Graduate Role
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
- As an Associate Account Strategist, you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer.
- Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
- You'll listen to customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns, resolve their questions and explore and uncover business opportunities.
- You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users.
- You partner with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and consultation to help our advertisers get the best experience from our advertising products.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer relationships. Tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions.
- Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience for Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in a sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting role.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in leading, motivating and working effectively within a team.
- Demonstrated record of managing and customizing experience to a specific customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Effective organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and proactively.