Google Associate Account Strategist GMS (Google Marketing Solutions) Sales
Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
- As a Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) professional at Google you’ll work with a wide variety of GMS advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer.
- Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
- In this position, you will proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all Google offerings including, but not limited to, Mobile, YouTube, Google Display Network.
- As a member of a highly engaged team you will bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
- Working to provide real value for our customers, you will put their success front and center in everything you do.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best experience from their advertising investment by working in a consultative role with customers.
- Deliver against assigned quota consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or internship in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting
- Experience with leading and motivating. Ability to work well with your team and others
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker who is highly organized and interested in the difference they can make through their individual contribution.
- Interest in working against an assigned quota.