Bloomberg Summer Internship 2018 - Customer Support
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organisation. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just managing inbound phone calls - it's about creating a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You are on the front-line working as part of an international team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages. You will make your mark in a Global Customer Support Department that provides 24/7 superior telephone support to clients.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients on inbound phone calls
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Outbound calling will be necessary
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software.
- In your final or penultimate year of university (graduating in 2018 or 2019)
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese
- Available to work for 10 weeks beginning July 2nd, 2018
- Available to occasionally work a day at the weekend or on a bank holiday
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced, client-focused, environment
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- You will also receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, and clients and an insight into global financial markets.
- To round out your experience, you'll attend lunch and learn sessions, designed to teach you about our diversified group, and there will be plenty of opportunity to meet Bloomberg leaders at a variety of networking events.
- Of course we also want to give you the chance to get to know your peers, so you'll also take part in volunteering activities and social events with interns from other departments.
- Throughout the internship, you'll be supported by your line manager, buddy and your recruiter to ensure you receive regular feedback on your work and help navigating the company.