Bloomberg Graduate Customer Support Representative
- Full Time
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organisation. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
- Start full time work prior to or in February 2018
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday
- Graduates who read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages fluently: German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
- You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out.
- You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer support and thrive being on front-line handling customer calls.
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
- Read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages fluently: German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
- You'll work as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out.
- Our Global team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We grow and support each other.
- This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity.
- We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
- You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role.
- You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and an broader insight into global financial markets.
- Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
- You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to helping our clients.
- Not forgetting our epic free snacks, generous corporate benefits and organised volunteerism.