The Quality Control Department is looking for a Quality Controller to join the team and assist in ensuring all garments produced for the Company meet the specified requirements by implementing all Quality Control procedures in practice and to the suppliers.
- Inspecting Banner products on delivery to the warehouse to ensure quality standards are being met by the factories.
- Writing inspection reports to communicate any issues found in the production delivery and guidance on improvements in production for the future.
- Test incoming garment fabrics for the correct quality as requested on the garment tech pack, including weight, shrinkage and colour migration.
- Develop further integration of the wider Quality Control department across the Trowbridge and Runcorn Banner sites.
- Support implementation of department process including executing Quality Control checks at 3rd party suppliers.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats at all levels within the business
- Confidence to challenge unacceptable standards
- Previous experience with garments technology is desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook