Graduate Programme - Operations
Arriva is one of the largest providers of passenger transport in Europe, employing around 60,000 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries each year. Arriva is part of Deutsche Bahn (DB) and is responsible for DB's regional passenger transport services outside Germany.
- Management and day to day running of a Depot
- Exposure to Multi Modal Transport solution
- Forward thinking projects considering environmental impact of the transport industry
- Opportunity to spend part of your placement abroad
- You must have, or be expecting to achieve a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree
- You are ambitious, constantly question what needs to be challenged and improved and identify opportunities
- You will have a forward-thinking approach
- You will bring the flexibility to be nationally / internationally mobile
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels internally and externally within a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- You will be results driven with the ability to innovate and implement and drive operational excellence
- See feedback and setbacks as opportunities to learn and improve
- English language skills to business standard required, and fluency in one other language is an advantage