Asset Management - 13 Month Placement
We primarily provide innovative purchase and lease plans for DAF trucks and are exclusively committed to the commercial vehicle industry.
- This is a full time 13 month placement commencing in July 2018, aimed at students between the second and third years of study.
- The placement will suit a student looking to gain experience across a range of business functions including Asset Management and HR recruitment, whilst having hands on experience with customers and working on projects that directly influence the profitability and day to day operations of the company.
- This role would be suitable for a commercially aware student who has a good understanding of the business environment with a keen interest in marketing, technology and interacting with customers.
- Our placement is open to ambitious, self-motivated and confident students who are undertaking a degree in relevant courses which provide a good understanding of business, economics, marketing or IT.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- An ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- A pro-active individual who has the ability to work independently
- Good team working skills with a flexible approach
- It is an excellent opportunity to not only gain exposure to all aspects of the business, but also gives full ownership and responsibility for projects within a market leading company
- Our previous placement schemes have been very successful in giving valuable experience, with projects completed by former students becoming an essential part of the day to day running of the business.