We are looking for Consultants to join the team...
Are you looking for an interesting and rewarding career? Are you looking for a role that will offer variety, great training and progression opportunities?
We are a welcoming and growing workplace compliance consultancy and we are passionate about our expertise and customer service. We currently require enthusiastic people to join our friendly, responsive and collaborative team.
We currently employ eighty people, so everybody knows each other and it creates a great office atmosphere. We have a flexible approach to work and understand the importance of a work life balance. We are delighted to have been awarded the Gatwick Diamond Business Award for Employer of the Year 2018.
- As a Consultant, you will be the main point of contact with our customers.
- It is essential that you have the ability to project a professional image, show enthusiasm and talk positively when facing new challenges and meeting people.
- You will also need the resilience and flexibility to effectively cope with challenges that are inherent in a customer facing role, such as dealing with urgent and sometimes conflicting demands of customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills - The ability to interact with our customers and write your reports in plain English
- Consultancy skills - The ability to understand concepts and be able to relate them to different circumstances and explain them to others clearly.
- Selling skills - The innate to be able to 'sell’ ideas and concepts and match them to the needs of others.
- Time management skills - The ability to effectively and efficiently organise and prioritise work.
- Experience in selling products, services or concepts would be advantageous, as would experience of account management and presenting information to groups of people.
- A degree or an equivalent level 5 or 6 qualification is desirable but not essential
- A recognised qualification in health and safety, the environment, or energy assessment, and experience in sales would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A full training programme will be provided and you will have an assigned mentor.
- This is not a 9 to 5 role, travel arrangements may require some early starts and also some late finishes.
- Work requirements will also sometimes require you to stay away from home in a hotel.
- You will need to hold a full, clean, UK driving licence.
- Location: The office based in Horsham, West Sussex (this is partly a field based role)
- Fully expensed company car plus all fuel paid for
- Pension 5%
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, please apply with your CV and covering letter today!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.