User Experience Intern 2018
- Full Time
Are you fanatical about user experience? Do you have an interest in technology and design? We’re looking for two UX interns with an understanding of user-centred design to join us next summer.
- Working closely with a development team and as part of the user experience function, you’ll play a part in making our tools ingeniously simple.
- Your work will focus on designing great user experiences.
- You’ll be involved in researching user requirements, designing user interfaces and usability testing those designs.
- You’ll have a dedicated mentor from day one, they’ll introduce you to many aspects of user experience design and help you get stuck in.
- You’re able to present ideas and rationale through discussion and visual presentation
- You’re able to analyse and understand challenging problems and devise simple design solutions
- You have a genuine passion for design, with an eye for detail and aesthetics
- You have some familiarity with usability research and evaluation techniques
- You have some experience with wireframing/prototyping tools
- You’re able to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- You’re at least a year into a university degree, studying a relevant discipline.
- The chance to work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about user experience and design, and others across the business too
- The chance to work on real commercial tools and understand how commercial concerns influence designs
- Practical experience of applying a range of tools and techniques to solve design problems for end users
- Real autonomy to work independently on a team and make decisions, with plenty of support
- We’ll meet with you regularly to review your work and give you constructive feedback about how to improve