Graduate Design Engineer
Graduate Design Engineer required for a leading supplier of composite components to the Automotive, aerospace and defence industry. The successful Graduate Design Engineer will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of design and manufacturing projects.
The successful Graduate Design Engineer will be required to liaise closely with the Projects team and be responsible of the smooth operation within the Design department.
- Direct and manage manufacturing projects from beginning to end.
- Develop project plans and associated documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, sales forecasts, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, quotations, proposals, documentation and presentations.
- Educated to Degree level within an Engineering subject
- Self-discipline and good conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- IT Literate
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to learn
- Full UK Driving License
- Experienced with CAD software (Solidworks, AutoCAD,)
- Salary £20,000 - £26,000
- 25 days holiday