Graduate Engineer required in the Slough area. My client is a well-established manufacturing company in the sheet metal fabrication sector, who due to continued growth are now seeking a Graduate Engineer to join their team.
The successful Graduate engineer will be responsible producing a range of design and manufacturing solutions in order to meet client expectations. It is envisaged that the project engineer will also produce a variety of engineering drawings including wiring diagrams & Bills of Materials using various software packages.
The Graduate Engineer will look to improve upon current processes where possible and liaise with clients, contracts & sales departments where required. This position would suit an innovative Technical Engineer who can work flexibly within a team and on their own.
- Work closely with various departments in order to meet requirements
- Suggesting possible improvements on the existing processes and procedures
- Manage project deadlines and expectations
- Producing a range of design and application solutions to meet client expectations
- Producing engineering drawings using CAD Software
- Educated to Degree level within an Engineering subject
- Self-discipline and good conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- IT Literate
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to learn
- Full UK Driving License
- Experienced with CAD software (Solidworks, AutoCAD,)