Assistant Maintenance Surveyor
7 days left
- Full Time
Poole Housing Partnership recognises that to be the highly successful and innovative housing organisation it is, we depend on our fantastic team of people, who work hard, love what they do and do it with a smile.
- We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to work with our energetic, customer focused and committed responsive maintenance team, ensuring responsive repairs work is carried out accurately and on time, maximising resources for improvement programmes and managing works in progress to ensure they conforms to regulations and specifications.
- As our Assistant Maintenance Surveyor, you will hold an HNC/HND in a Building-related course and if you also have a CIH Level 3 qualification in Housing Management that would be ideal.
- You should also have basic knowledge of the Social Housing law, knowledge of Responsive Repairs in Housing and an understanding of construction industry methods and techniques.
- With a customer-focused, flexible and cooperative working style and excellent verbal and written communication skills, you will be able to problem-solve, have good attention to detail and work effectively under pressure.
- You will be keen to progress within the profession and training will be given to support the right individual to become a fully qualified Maintenance Surveyor.
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is required.
- As well as a great working environment, we offer excellent benefits including the Local Government Pension Scheme, free parking and flexi-time.
For further information, please call 01202 264482.
Please note that application is via our online process.
Closing Date: 29th October 2017
Interviews: Likely to be week commencing 6th November 2017
PHP welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.