Poole Housing Partnership recognises that to be the highly successful and innovative housing organisation we are, we depend on our fantastic team of people, who work hard, love what they do and do it with a smile.
- We have a rare opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated individual to join our energetic, customer focused and committed responsive maintenance team, to support the organisation in ensuring responsive repairs work is carried out accurately and on time, monitoring works in progress, confirming adherence to statutory regulations and specifications and maximising resources for improvement programmes.
- You should hold an HND/HNC in construction or building studies as a minimum, and have experience of inspecting and specifying responsive maintenance work.
- You will also have knowledge of the law relating to social housing responsive repairs, including health & safety and landlord/tenant responsibilities and of construction industry methods and techniques.
- With a customer-focused, flexible and cooperative working style and excellent verbal and written communication skills, you will be able to use your own initiative, think strategically and problem-solve, have good attention to detail and work effectively under pressure.
- As well as a great working environment, we offer excellent benefits including the Local Government Pension Scheme, free parking and flexi-time.
Please note that application is via our online process.
For further information, please visit our website, www.yourphp.org.uk/work-for-us
Closing Date: 29th October 2017
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing 6th November 2017
PHP welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.