Purchase Ledger Accounts Administrator
My Client in Cramlington is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Accounts Administrator to join their busy team in Cramlington. This is a full time permanent position working for a Global organisation.
- The successful candidate would be reporting to the Accounts/Personnel Manager.
- Access online banking to download daily bank activity. Reconcile payments/debits made from bank onto accounts system
- Match and code Purchase invoices onto accounts software
- Prepare and process weekly supplier payment runs via cheque and Bacs. Issue Remittance advice notes.
- Reconcile supplier statements, requesting copy invoices where required.
- Chase purchase invoices for delivered goods via un-invoiced orders report, as well as following up on pro-forma payments to suppliers - requesting full vat invoices upon receipt of goods.
- Monitor and maintain supplier records on accounts system ensuring supplier data is kept up to date.
- Complete Purchase Ledger month end procedure
- Record, maintain and resolve query purchase invoices as well as maintain and update monthly reports inc but not limited to - intercompany loans, query registers, staff related expenses, fuel reports
- General admin duties - filing, scanning/faxing, photocopying
- Assist with telephone reception duties, all calls are expected to be answered within a 2-3 ring policy. Re-direct calls to relevant department.
- Meet and greet all customers visiting the facility, Ensuring visitors sign into the building for H & S reasons and offer any refreshments.
- Complying with all Company Procedures including Health & Safety procedures and Directives and Company P.P.E. requirements.
- Maintaining a work area that is tidy and free from hazards.
- Checking company vehicles before use and driving in a safe and courteous manner.
- Reporting any accidents (person, property or vehicles) to the Board.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required from time to time by the Board.