Our client, an internationally renowned pension specialist and pension trustee, is looking to bolster its SIPP division through the recruitment of a SIPP Administrator to its Cheshire office.
- The remit of the role is to provide a first class service to the business in the administration, processing and provision of technical guidance in the management of SIPP investments.
- Alongside general duties such as transferring assets, overseeing investments, dealing with client queries and liaising with third party providers, the successful candidate will be expected to make sure that regulatory requirements are met, produce reports and be involved in staff appraisals and development.
- To be considered knowledge of income drawdown, a full understanding of SIPP administration and excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite.
- Applications from those working for specialist SSAS/SIPP providers in the region will be particularly welcome.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual with a competitive salary and discretionary bonus on offer.