Internships: ESPN Marketing - 2018/19
Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship with ESPN?
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid ESPN Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
- If you have a passion for sport you’ll know that ESPN is the leading sports network in the world, with premier performances and out-of-this-world technology.
- We are looking for a dynamic and creative Interns to work in the exciting and fast-paced digital world, helping to drive ESPN’s various Website and Mobile App entities (such as ESPN.co.uk, ESPNFC, ESPNCricinfo and ESPN.com).
- As one of our Marketing interns, you will be fully integrated in to the day-to-day activities of the department, helping to create print and digital adverts, liaising with various agencies, creating monthly newsletters and analysing brand research and campaign tracking.
- You will also manage any customer feedback and help with any ad hoc admin duties.
- This role offers fantastic exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will be an excellent springboard for your future career in Digital Marketing.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- Applicants will be studying a relevant degree such as Marketing, Communications or Digital Media
- A passion for sport
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with ESPN and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen ESPN?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should ESPN choose you for the 12 month placement?