Do you have a real passion for technology? Do you perhaps build computers or small electromechanical systems in your spare time? Do you strive for getting things right the first time? If your answers to these questions are YES, then this could be your opportunity to build a rewarding career.
The successful Assistant Engineer will be joining a manufacturer of highly valuable automated instruments which are mainly used in the clinical research fields. The company supply their products to a client base which is spread over twenty countries across the world.
- As the Assistant Engineer you will be part of a very tight knit team.
- Your responsibilities will include the electromechanical assembly, testing, software installation and configuration of company products.
- Part of your role as the Assistant Engineer will be to help out with the shipping and Quality Management System administration duties. You will also be involved the stock picking and the preparation of assembly kits.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an Assistant Engineer who has a real passion and drive to ultimately become a technical expert within a very niche market.
- Science or Engineering based degree (e.g. physics, electronics, mechanical engineering)
- Must poses a basic electromehanical skillset i.e. fine assembly, electronics testing, crimping etc
- Ability to read technical drawings, diagrams and checklists
- Must have a high level combination of patience and attention to detail
- Previous experience working on analytical instruments would be very advantageous
- UK. full driving licence and eligibility to work in the U.K. full time