Purchase Ledger Administrator
As a supplier of compliance management solutions with over 1500+ customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system - a remit much wider than a set of products. The last financial year saw us reach 62% growth and with a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion and acquisition there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
As we have grown rapidly in the last few years and we now require a Purchase Ledger Administrator, to support our Nottingham Head Office in processing purchase ledger Invoices for several entities. You will facilitate the smooth processing of purchase invoices, including matching them to internal purchase orders and adhering to company policies and authorisation procedures.
In addition to this primary role, you will help in several general office duties ensuring Ideagen runs smoothly across the various Departments and Facilities.
- Act as a key member of the Finance Team supporting all entities, as and when centralised
- Quick and efficient matching of purchase orders to purchase invoices and processing on our system
- Liaise with Sales, Projects, Finance and Support Teams as and when required
- Liaise with suppliers regarding any invoice queries
- General administration to support the wider Finance and Operations teams
- Previous experience in a Purchase ledger role
- Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent numeracy skills and computer literate
- Natural enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- Experience of working with Sage 200 (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (Desirable)
- While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work.
- We offer benefits such as; Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days' holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!