We are currently working with a highly reputable financial planning business with offices Bridgend to recruit a IFA Administrator.
The firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management remit to join the business to provide assistance to a Senior Financial Planner.
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will offer the opportunity to develop your skills and career in the market.