Financial Planning Administrator
Our client has evolved to provide a truly client focused service to their existing private and corporate clients as well as all future clients. Since then they have quickly grown by attracting other similar minded Financial Advisers. They are now looking for a Financial Planning Administrator to join the team and support the Advisers in providing a first class service to their clients.
- Provide support to the Advisers and other members of the team as required.
- Communication with clients and providers by telephone, email and in writing.
- Gathering of information regarding clients so that financial analysis can be completed.
- Preparation of compliance paperwork, valuations and research for client meetings.
- Conduct research using appropriate systems in respect of pension and life business.
- Inputting and updating of data to the back office system (Intelligent Office).
- Use of Wrap platforms to submit new business and perform fund switches.
- Submission of applications online for protection business.
- Assistance with the production and distribution of six-monthly investment updates to clients.
- Conscientious and hardworking with excellent attention to detail.
- Client service focused with a positive attitude.
- Works well within a team.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A financial services background is required.