F&B Manager Leisure & Hospitality
Our client is a leading brand within the leisure and hospitality sector, offering ground breaking facilities, late night bars and restaurants. We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Manager to support the General Manager to ensure the consistent delivery of all targets and KPI's including high levels of customer satisfaction. As a market leader, continuous investment is always at the forefront of the company and the Food & Beverage Manager will support both current success and future growth plans.
- Supporting the overall operational management of the venue, including the management of F&B associates and Team leaders
- Managing the strategic direction of the Food and Beverage offer in consultation with the General Manager and Uk Head of Food and Beverage
- To effectively manage and continuously improve all aspects of the Food and Beverage operation to maximise the venues profitability
- Compliance with Legal and Company guidelines, in relation to areas such as Food Hygiene, Employment Law and Health and Safety
- Driving customer service standards across the venue to ensure that all members and their guests feel entertained and valued
- Relevant leadership/managerial experience in a similar role, understanding the actions that can be taken to drive profitability and growth
- Experience of leading a Team to deliver excellent customer service within a leisure environment
- In-depth industry knowledge including current trends, relevant legislation, best practice, etc.
- Working knowledge of food and drink within the leisure environment