The role of an Event Executive is essentially to maximise on all opportunities that exist from enquiries that we receive and also from established contacts.
The individual is required to utilise the company facilities and database of contacts to the full and ensure that we provide a service, which is second to none.
- To achieve both personal and team monthly and yearly targets of increased sales and conversion rates within the corporate division of the company
- Taking and dealing with enquiries over the phone and email; to include preparing proposals, venue finding and conducting regular follow ups.
- Liaising with venues and suppliers for events booked.
- Create monthly reports on key account figures, business and potential business opportunities.
- To attend familiarisation trips and networking/ industry events in order to enhance client relations and develop future contacts.