Do you have great customer service & organisation skills?
Are you looking to forge a successful career in sales administration?
Do you enjoy interacting with customers and helping generate sales?
Our vision of the future is to be the South West's most respected service brand. To achieve this, we will establish a culture that nurtures our team members, so they are inspired to provide exceptional service to every customer.
We are part of a plumbing, drainage and heating business made up of over 68 franchisee businesses in the South alone. Having over 50 years' experience, We are currently the UK's largest plumbing force with over a thousand skilled engineers and local support teams located all over the country.
- We are looking for someone to join their Sales team as a Sales Administrator in Totton, Southampton.
- You will be responsible for following up on all calls made to potential customers, ensuring that all data sales are recorded and kept up to date.
- This opportunity is great for someone who is driven, able to problem solve and possesses excellent communication and customer service skills.
- If you feel you have the relevant and desirable attributes and think this is a role for you then please apply for this opportunity today.
- As a Sales Administrator your day-to-day responsibilities will include outbound calls to customers following up on quotes and telesales, dealing with customer queries and ensuring that all new sales information is recorded and is up to date.
- You will be responsible for managing and organising job opportunities, helping to build our sales base.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills in order to deliver the highest quality service to our current clients and potential clients, ensure that there is an increase in sales.
- The ideal candidate will possess a desire and motivation to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Technical plumbing Knowledge (desirable)
- Knowledge of excel and computer literate including the use of CRM systems
- Positive can do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail and planning skills
- Calm professional team player
- Target-Driven and a desire to show initiative
- Fantastic working environment including free tea and coffee
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 38 days' holiday depending on length of service
- Free parking