Field Service Engineer - Generators
Our client is one of the UK's leading cost effective electric generator providers with over 50 years' experience and are looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Midlands.
- Carry out planned service and maintenance of customer's generators.
- Lease with external departments and customers.
- Service, Fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Carry our site surveys when required.
- 1 week in 12 call out Rota.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy (includes general housekeeping).
- DBS checks are required.
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- BTEC (or equivalent) in mechanical/electrical engineering or diesel fitting.
- Must be familiar with electronic systems and mechanical components (including engines and Alternators)
- Be able to identify problems and cause of failure, through logical troubleshooting steps.
- Apply proper engine technical skills in inspection and disassembly.
- Services and start-up load bank test requirements on equipment.
- Understanding of low and high Voltage, single and three phase wiring.
- Utilisation of the proper testing equipment for effective repair and maintenance.
- Salary 22-27k
- Overtime available
- Company vehicle
- Pension Scheme 3%
- Private Medical Scheme
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays.