Junior Interior Designer
Please send in CV's , any supporting portfolios and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Karen Hooper , Claude Hooper , Woolaston Road, Redditch , B98 7SG
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview which will include a practical assessment in the design studio.
Claude Hooper Interiors, established in 1972, designs showhomes for the UK property industry. We are a family run business employing over 40 people including over 20 designers & stylists.
- Redditch , but will be required to visit sites nationally.
- Mon - Fri : 9-5 ( 30mins lunch ) but additional hours as required
- Minimum 2:1 in an interior design/fashion / textiles based university degree , GCSE Maths and English minimum grade C
- be competent in Indesign and be IT literate in Word / Excel
- We are looking for a graduate who is passionate about working in interior design , has good spatial awareness and is confident with the use of colour .
- They will have a strong attention to detail and be highly organised .
- The successful candidate will be a team orientated individual with an outgoing, engaging personality with excellent interpersonal skills . They will thrive in a busy design studio working under pressure, multi tasking and to deadlines.
- The successful candidate will gain 'hands on ' design experience very quickly in our friendly, welcoming & talented design team .