Sales Support Administrator
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a well-established, highly respected Finance House. The company offers a wide range of financial solutions to businesses including leasing, asset finance, and vendor finance.
- You will be working as part of a small, busy and friendly team, where you will form an integral part of the sales support function.
- Your responsibilities will include the accurate and efficient processing of all new business documentation in accordance with company policy, as well as additional administration duties, therefore exemplary attention to detail and accuracy skills are crucial.
- You will also be a confident communicator as this role will involve you having the ability to build rapport and maintain strong business relationships with the sales team and business introducers through regular telephone contact.
- The successful candidate will be joining a highly driven and motivated business, and you will be expected to demonstrate a good work ethic alongside being energetic, confident and self-reliant.
- You will have excellent communication skills, be well organised and able to prioritise your workload.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have some experience gained in a similar role within the leasing/asset finance industry but the company will also consider applications from other areas of Financial Services.
- In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with good opportunities to progress your career and an excellent range of benefits.