Marketing / Data Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing analyst to assist with developing and growing Foresight’s analytical offering to both existing and future clients.
The role is a ‘hands on’ analytical role, for someone with a scientific and inquisitive mind to interrogate data to solve problems. The ability to manipulate data and harvest insight is crucial to this role. We use various data sets to conduct analytical projects (typically from a database) and modelling analysis perspective.
The role will combine both project based activity and also working on our new financial forecasting product. This means the candidate will need to feel comfortable working on multiple projects, maintaining customer relationships and preferably have an understanding of customer retention.
- ‘Hands on’ involvement in delivering marketing analysis projects; Working across a number of clients and sectors; Customer and transactional data manipulation; Maintaining and developing financial modelling for existing clients; Maintaining and growing existing client relationships;
- Experience of working with data;
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. complex formulas, macros etc);
- Proficient in using statistical and data manipulation software (SAS, SQL are preferable but not essential);
- Preferably experience with building marketing solutions (such as segmentations and propensity models);
- Preferably experience of working with recurring revenue businesses (such as publishers, paid TV, mobile phone companies etc);
- Experience in building reports based in Microsoft Excel;
- 1-3 years relevant analytical experience but personality is as important as experience and all candidates will be considered provided they show a willingness to learn quickly;
- Graduate with 2.1 or equivalent, preferably in maths or numerate discipline;
- Good communication skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Technical and analytical mind set.