Student Opportunities with Amazon Flex
Sign-up as a Delivery Partner with Amazon Flex and you can earn £12-£15* per hour by delivering parcels to our customers as an independent contractor working when you want.
Is Amazon Flex a full-time work opportunity?
No, Amazon Flex provides a flexible opportunity for individuals looking to turn free time into supplementary income. You can build your own schedule and there are delivery blocks available seven days a week. However, the available delivery blocks may fluctuate week to week and are not guaranteed.
- We're looking for individuals who want to make the most of their free time. Maybe you're looking to save for a trip or festival or you just want to earn some extra cash.
- Amazon Flex can offer you the freedom and flexibility to earn around your busy academic and social life.
- You do not need to have previous experience of delivery driving to become a Delivery Partner but you need a smartphone, to be at least 18 years old with a valid UK driving licence and a vehicle. Currently the only available delivery options are for owners of a 4-door car or van.
- You will need to be entitled to work in the UK and pass a background and criminal record check which includes, but is not limited to, a review of driving licence records.
What’s the sign-up process?
- You’ll need to complete a couple of simple questions before downloading the app onto your phone. Once downloaded the app will guide you through the on-boarding process and will initiate the background check - completed by an independent third party. You will receive an email separately about the background check and will need to respond within 10 working days.
- If you like what you've heard and you've got what it takes, then sign-up today.
- Earnings estimates are based on delivering a number of packages across an estimated length of time (referred to as a block). We aim to ensure that the number of packages you are assigned to deliver within your block is realistic, taking into account congestion and the primary requirement to drive safely. However, the actual time taken per delivery may vary (because it could, occasionally, take less or more time than expected) so the earnings per hour may vary.