Teach China Graduate Program, 2018
Ambitious? Globally focused? Excellent communication skills? Kick-start your international career with the experience of a lifetime!
The 12 month Teach China Graduate Program commences in February 2018 and August-September 2018. In addition to training participants on developing and improving practical teaching skills, working at a school in China, will enhance your global awareness and improve your presentation and leadership skills.
On completion, you will have gained an exceptional insight into this fascinating country, have enhanced your future employability, and built an excellent foundation on which to hone a rewarding career. Learn more about the Program at www.opportunity-china.com/TCGP
The role will require the delivery of well planned and resourced English lessons to your students, which will often focus on oral English. Class sizes typically range between 1 – 12 students, you will have the support of a Chinese Teaching Assistant. Locations of work include Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Foshan, Fuzhou and more!
- Working in China requires resilience, flexibility and adaptability and although teaching related experience is preferred, it is not essential as training will be provided on arrival.
- You’ll need to have strong communication skills, good ideas, determination and a great sense of humour.
- You will need to have graduated before the end of January 2018 for the February Intake and before the end of August 2018 for the August/September intake. We do not specify a minimum degree classification and graduates can be from any discipline.
- £900- £1200 monthly salary, dependent on experience
- Apartment provided or additional housing allowance
- Flight Reimbursement
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Holiday
- Airport pick up
- Work Z visa provided