Kerry Foods Technical Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
This programme will see you learning how to help us keep our food safety and quality at the high levels we’re known for. You’ll be out there on the shop floor, solving problems and finding new ways to drive efficiencies and raise standards even higher.
- Develop in four main areas, all linked to our manufacturing standards.
- These are foundation skills, the core principles of manufacturing, applying these principles, and problem solving and decision making.
- You’ll learn these in a range of roles.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunity to meet suppliers and customers too.
- The range of experience you’ll get will be second to none – and it’ll come quickly.
- You’ll support every part of the manufacturing site you’re working in, and you’ll meet regularly with customers and suppliers.
- And we’ll give you plenty of early responsibility, so you’ll be able to take real ownership of your work and career direction.
- You’re a natural problem-solver who can adapt to new challenges in an ever-changing environment.
- You’ll need to be a great communicator too, because you’ll need to build relationships with people from teams all across each site you work at.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do.
- You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas.
- And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?