Kerry Foods Operations Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
- You’ll stay focused on the production line’s people and processes – learning how to keep standards and efficiency levels high.
- You’ll become a vital part of the production process.
- Take on a lot of responsibility for your work, your site and others.
- You’ll find yourself being supported to deal with issues right from the start, so you’ll be improving the production processes around you at the same time as you’re learning about them.
- You’ll also work with a wide range of people on an equally wide range of functional and process project.
- You’ll get enjoy real pace and variety on the programme. Our sites can never stand still and requirements change all the time, so you’ll get the buzz of tackling problems at speed.
- You’ll also get plenty of exposure to our products and your site’s leadership team.
- You enjoy thinking on your feet and solving problems.
- A determined and methodical approach is important, as is the flexibility to turn your hand to any challenge that comes your way.
- It’ll also help if you like working with people, as you’ll be managing them very early on in your career – with our support, of course.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do.
- You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas.
- Because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?