Kerry Foods Commercial Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
- This programme will see you getting involved in projects and decisions that take our market-leading brands out to millions more customers.
- You’ll work across our treasured brands – reinvigorating them, finding new ways to connect with our customers, and identifying fresh opportunities in new markets.
- Tackle a mix of long and short-term projects in everything from brand communications and packaging design to digital marketing and product development.
- Prepare to get your head around a lot of data, because everything we do needs to be based on customer insight.
- You can think on your feet and manage your time in a fast-paced environment. Things can change in a flash around here, and you’ll have to be able to react just as quickly without losing sight of the details.
- You’ll get to experience so many different aspects of our company and the markets we’re in.
- You’ll be able to unleash your creative side from time and time.
- You’ll see the whole process from start to finish – from initial customer insights to eventual products on the shelf.
- What’s more, you’ll be free to explore different areas such as Category, Sales and Marketing, either in the UK or Ireland.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do.
- You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas.
- And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?