Kerry Foods Finance Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
- Finance supports everything we do as a business, so you’ll be right where the action is. You’ll work with all kinds of different functions – giving them the numbers, insights, information and control they need to achieve their goals
- Take on a series of rotations that could take you into commercial (focusing on customers), operational (focusing on a specific site or business area) or central (looking at Kerry Foods as a whole).
- Wherever you go, you’ll tackle vital things like costing products, forecasting, sales analysis and budgets.
- You’re an analytical thinker with get up and go and a real hunger to learn.
- The diversity of what we do means that you’ll have to be adaptable and comfortable with change.
- You’ll need to be a people person too, because teamwork is a big thing here.
- If you’re interested in continuing your learning, we can support you through your professional qualifications.
- And if you’ve already graduated, don’t let that be a barrier – we have opportunities for you too.
- The sheer variety of our business and the programme means that there’ll always be a new challenge to take on and learn from.
- Also, you’ll be involved in serious work right from the start – stuff that helps drive the business forward.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do.
- You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas.
- And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?