Kerry Foods Business Technology Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
- Our Business Technology programme will immerse you in our business. You’ll join a talented team in the search for new ideas that will reduce costs and increase efficiency. And you’ll develop your skills and experience through involvement in innovative projects that really matter.
- Undertake commercial and manufacturing rotations that will broaden your knowledge of our whole business – not just the Technology side of things. You’ll help design and implement systems that will have a real impact, and the exact nature of your projects will depend on which part of the business you’re working to support at the time.
- You’ll get to learn a huge amount about our business as well as Business Technology, which will help you do work that makes a big difference. Also, our flat structure means that you’ll get plenty of exposure to the senior leadership team. And they’ll always want to hear your ideas.
- You’re flexible, adaptable, and keen to learn. It’s also important that you like working with people as well as computers, because you’ll regularly be solving problems as part of cross-functional teams.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?