Kerry Foods Procurement Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
- Our Procurement programme will plunge you right into our business.
- You’ll get stuck right into helping us strategically source and secure all the materials that our factories and offices need.
- And in no time at all, you’ll be contributing to projects and decisions that really matter.
- Get analytical. From competitive tenders to entire markets, you’ll look deeper to help us make vital decisions.
- You’ll learn about our systems and how pretty much everything in our business works. The more you learn, the more responsibility you’ll be given.
- And you’ll find yourself working closely with site supply chains and category managers on things like cost savings and product development.
- You love solving problems.
- You’ll also enjoy it if you have a sharp and analytical mind, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where things change all the time.
- One other thing – you’ll need to be able to prioritise work, because our business doesn’t stand still.
- You’ll get to see, and work with, almost every other part of our business.
- Our procurement team gets an end-to-end view of the business, so the experience you get will be broad and varied.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do.
- You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas.
- And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?