Kerry Foods HR Graduate Programme
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
- Few businesses take HR as seriously as Kerry Foods does, so you’ll get to see HR as it should be – a true, active and important partner to the business.
- And you’ll help us ensure that everyone here can learn, develop in their careers, and be the best that they can be.
- Take on rotations that broaden your knowledge of our business as well as HR. Recruitment, engagement, events, training and development - we do the lot, so you will too.
- We’ll also get you out and about in the business, to meet with managers and work out how we can help them.
- You’ll experience what HR is like from the shop floor up to the very top. You’ll learn quickly, and get involved in a broad range of work.
- You like working hands on, and enjoy not just coming up with solutions to problems, but also putting them into action.
- Communication skills are vital, because you’ll be out there talking to all different kinds of people.
- Curiosity counts too, because there’s lots to explore here.
- Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do.
- You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas.
- And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?
- You’ll join a lively and committed HR community who meet regularly to share ideas.