Community Support Workers
We are looking for full or part time support workers for a team supporting adults with Autism in the community.
- Our community team is expanding across Hampshire and we are recruiting for passionate and caring individuals to support adults with autism to access the community and remain independent in their own homes.
- You can be involved in helping them to get ready, supporting with medication, cooking, arranging social events, going to the cinema, bowling and more.
- Experience is not essential; however for this role it is essential that you can drive to enable to support our service users to access the community as fully as possible.
- We need staff who are responsive, positive, calm, and creative. They should have good communication, planning and management skills and work well in a team. The job will also include household duties.
- Staff should have some experience of autism and learning disabilities. They must hold a valid driving licence. The shift rota will include daytimes, evenings, weekends, sleep ins and bank holidays.
- Create opportunities for others?
- Challenge perceptions of Autism?
- Give enhanced choice for people?
- Work close to home with a short commute?
- Up to 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Extensive Induction Programme and specialist Training
- Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme