7 days left
It’s an exciting time to join Autism Hampshire Supply Bank. As a range of service developments, expansion and positive changes are happening.
Are you looking for flexible work in a challenging and rewarding environment?
Are you supportive, caring and enthusiastic about making a difference?
Autism Hampshire is seeking individuals like you to join our expanding Supply Worker Bank team.
- Due to the range of services we provide we are looking for individuals from a variety of backgrounds and abilities and although ideally you will have some understanding and knowledge about people with autism/learning disabilities, it is not essential.
- The most important qualities we are looking for in our Supply Workers is a caring and patient disposition, coupled with the ability to remain calm in an environment which at times can be challenging and demanding.
- As most of our services run 24/7, we are looking for people who can do a range of shifts including days, mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights.
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Accrued Paid Annual Leave
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme