Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board… and that’s where you come in.
If you fancy joining a team which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we’d like to hear from you. We’re currently looking for people just like you to join our team as an Implementation Consultant.
- Working to strict deadlines for delivery.
- Configuring our systems to meet client specifications.
- Cross-examining data using SQL.
- Creating and executing test scripts.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Attending project meetings with colleagues or clients.
- Unit testing everything you do, and peer reviewing colleagues’ work.
- Driving forwards best practice to ensure Benefex quality standards are always met.
- Resolving issues and defects identified on test logs.
- Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve design queries.
- Reviewing and validating incoming client data.
- Working with our Data Services team to produce system reports.
- Documenting processes.
- Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job.
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation and support of the systems we create for our fantastic clients, often working simultaneously on projects for a number of clients with parallel timelines for delivery.
- You’ll be configuring software, cross-examining data, creating and executing test scripts, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries.
- You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of our system configuration, and help really make a difference to the quality of everything we do.
- You’ll be a creative problem-solver with a real eye for detail who thinks outside the box, has a passion for delivering high-quality solutions, and who really enjoys working as part of a high-performing team.
- You’ll be confident and articulate with one or more coding languages, and you’ll have a track record of working on a variety of complex projects.
- Experience working in a systems configuration environment.
- Coding experience – we use C#, SQL, HTML and CSS.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Data manipulation and interrogation experience.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level.
- Experience with Microsoft Access. (Desirable)
- Industry experience – payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc. (Desirable)
- Training or coaching experience. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of web development. (Desirable)
- But more importantly, you’ll be joining an awesome team, with great development opportunities and a chance to really build your career with us