Graduate Control Systems and Software Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a Control Systems and Software Engineer to join a bespoke instrumentation design and manufacturer based in the South Oxfordshire area. The company is going through a huge growth period and therefore looking to invest in ambitious Engineers who want to grow and develop within the company.
- You will be working with a small team responsible for delivering all control and software elements on a wide range of bespoke solutions.
- You will be responsible for packages of work under the supervision of the lead control and software engineer for each project.
- You will be involved in all parts of the project life cycle from requirement specification through to concept, design, implementation and development to manufacture and commissioning.
- It is essential that you have a degree in Control Systems and or Software Engineering (2.1 and above).
- Control theory
- Software development (C++)
- Actuator Technologies
- Sensor Technologies
- PLC and SCADA developments
- Motor drive technologies
- You must have excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with both internal and external teams. This is an opportunity to work and learn from skills Engineer and develop quickly with their guidance.