If you join us as a Business graduate you can expect to work on different projects in roles such as Business Analyst, Junior Service Delivery Managers and in PMO.
We typically have business graduate vacancies within the following industries: Banking, Energy Utilities and Telecoms (EUT) and Public Sector business units. We also sometimes recruit into our UK Alliances team.
We recruit Business graduates into various base locations across the UK with our main hubs for business graduates being; Birmingham, Bridgend, Essex, London and Milton Keynes. As CGI is a consultancy, your projects could operate from your base office, a client site or at other CGI offices, asides from your base location. You should therefore, be prepared for some travel in your role. As part of the selection process, you will be asked to state your industry and location preferences so we would encourage you to do your research about where you would like to go. Please note that different units operate from different locations and so your first preference for unit and location may not always be a match, so we would encourage you to have a think about how flexible you can be.
- You'll be part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career. We also believe your success is directly linked to the success of CGI – so much so that through our Share Purchase Plan you become an “owner” of CGI through purchasing CGI shares on the open market, with the added benefit of CGI matching your contribution up to 3% of salary.
- You will start at CGI on a Student Recruitment specific induction. The Student Recruitment and Learning & Development teams will support you during your first couple of years with CGI before you move on to the experiences members training opportunities. This could include webinars relating to soft skills training or a workshop on communication skills, we also have many e-learning and face to face training opportunities that will be available to you. You will benefit from a having a buddy, a Line Manager and a Career or People Manager alongside your first-class training and development, including the opportunity to train for professional qualifications.
- Our Business graduates will have studied any degree discipline. If you come from a computer science or STEM background that would be an advantage. Applicants from other degree disciplines are very welcome and will need to demonstrate their knowledge and interested in the world of Technology. Depending on which industry you would like to join, we will consider students with a minimum 2:2. Some business units seek graduates with a minimum 2:1.
- We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Relocation Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Profit participation plan
- Share purchase plan
- Season ticket loan
- Sports and Social club
- Health and life benefits
- Member voluntary discounts