5 days left
- Full Time
If you join CGI as a Technical graduate you can expect to work on different projects in roles such as programming, testing or developing.
We typically have graduate vacancies within the following industries: Defence, Energy & Utilities, National Security, Public Sector and Space. We also occasionally take graduates in to Cyber Security and also into corporate functions.
We recruit graduates into various base locations across the UK with our main hubs for technical graduates being; Birmingham, Borders, Bridgend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Leatherhead, Manchester and Reading. Occasionally we may have roles based in London. As CGI is a consultancy, your projects could operate from your base office, a client site or at other CGI offices asides from your base location. You should therefore, be prepared for some travel in your role. As part of the selection process, you will be asked to state your industry and location preferences so we would encourage you to do research about where you would prefer to be based. Please note that different units operate from different locations and so your first preference for unit and location may not always be a match, so we would encourage you to think about how flexible you can be.
- You'll be part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career. We also believe your success is directly linked to the success of CGI – so much so that through our Share Purchase Plan you become an “owner” of CGI through purchasing CGI shares on the open market, with the added benefit of CGI matching your contribution up to 3% of salary.
- You will start at CGI on a Student Recruitment specific induction. The Student Recruitment and Learning & Development teams will support you during your first couple of years with CGI before you move on to the experienced members training opportunities. This could include webinars relating to soft skills training or a workshop on communication skills, we also have many e-learning and face to face training opportunities that will be available to you. You will benefit from a having a buddy, a Line Manager and a Career or People Manager alongside your first-class training and development, including the opportunity to train for professional qualifications.
- You will need to demonstrate a real interest and passion for Technology. Our Technical graduates will have studied for either a Computer Science related degree or will come from a STEM degree subject. Depending on which unit you would like to join, we will consider students with a minimum 2:2. Some units seek graduates with a minimum 2:1.
- We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Relocation Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Profit participation plan
- Share purchase plan
- Season ticket loan
- Sports and Social club
- Health and life benefits
- Member voluntary discounts