Are you a stand out copywriting superhero, ready to come and join our small yet perfectly formed team and deliver something amazing?
We are Benefex, a technology business in the heart of Southampton enjoying a period of rapid growth. As part of this growth we need to strengthen our team of communications consultants and copywriters… which is where you come in.
- We support our brilliant portfolio of clients when it comes to communicating with their employees.
- Whether that’s informing them that their annual benefits selection is open, or helping them to maximise the employee experience for everyone who works for them - you name it, we’ll write it.
- You’ll be a highly adaptable writer who is used to working at pace and supporting a variety of clients who require very different tones of voice when it comes to their copy.
- You’ll be comfortable working in a fast moving and occasionally pressurised environment, and will be able to demonstrate high levels of autonomy and ability to just get on and get the job done.
- To be successful in this role you’ll be a first-class copywriter, with at least a year’s copywriting experience. This doesn’t have to be in a pure copywriting role, but you do need to be able to demonstrate substantial writing experience across a wide breadth and depth of styles.
- In return… you’ll get to work somewhere truly amazing.
- As a business, we’re passionate about the employee experience - and that’s not just the employee experience of our clients’ employees, but the experience of every single person who works for us too.
- You’ll get to work in a fun, vibrant open plan office, with an amazing group of people around you and a new and interesting challenge every single day.
- Oh, and cake. Did we mention the cake? There’s a lot of cake. We love cake.
Sound like the role for you? If so, please get in touch, as we’re looking to recruit into this position as quickly as possible.
Some words of advice for you when it comes to your application:
We can receive over 100 CVs and cover letters a day. Make sure yours stands out.
Spend some time on our website and learn about our business before you apply. We want to know what it is about Benefex which really makes you want to come and work here.
Write the cover letter of your life. We’ll be using it as a first-hand opportunity to assess your copywriting skills. Make sure you nail it first time and make it almost impossible for us to refuse you an interview.