Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Knights Brown Construction Ltd. is a privately owned regional company with a well-earned reputation for delivering projects successfully. We have been serving our customers for more than 60 years and with our experience and drive, we are committed to delivering a sustainable, innovative and competitive construction service.
An opportunity for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor has arisen within our Southern Division. The role will be based at our head office in Ringwood with frequent travel required to sites based in the South of England. As part of our emerging talent programme we offer an in-house fully supported route to chartered status with the RICS.
We deliver projects of differing size and scope throughout the South and you will play a key role in ensuring we make the optimal margin on a project.
- Developing effective working relationships with members of the project management team
- Understanding risk and identifying the implications of actions taken by yourself and the project team
- Assisting in subcontract management and, in time, taking responsibility for your own subcontractors
- The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to work, a team-focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels and a driven, self-motivated attitude.
- In return we offer excellent career development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits.
If this role interests you, please forward your CV to HR@knightsbrown.co.uk
Knights Brown actively promotes inclusiveness across the workplace, creating an environment where each individual has the equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential and where employees feel respected. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.