Apprenticeship: ITN Technical Support IT Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
For sixty years ITN has been at the heart of the media landscape, internationally recognised for our quality, integrity and creativity.
Combining our experience honed as one of the UK’s foremost media companies with cutting edge technology and expertise, ITN is the home of compelling content and creative innovation.
We make the award-winning news programmes for ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5, reaching around 10 million people every day and providing comprehensive and impartial news to the British public.
ITN Productions, ITN’s independent production company, produces high quality creative content across four distinct business areas: television production, sports production, advertising and digital content.
As an ITN Technical Support apprentice, you’ll quickly learn about cutting-edge technology and the crucial role it plays in every aspect of ITN life, from ensuring the newsrooms deliver breaking news to satellite transmissions.
- You will be based in the heart of ITN’s Tech Support division at ITN’s head office. There you will gain an insight into the state-of-the-art infrastructure needed to deliver award-winning content.
- We will be recruiting for these apprenticeships later this year, so check back regularly or follow us on social media to find out when applications are open.
- We want to hear from creative people keen to start an exciting career in technology.
- We are eager to hear from people who feel that routes into a company like ITN are not always open to them.
- We particularly want people to apply from a wide range of social and ethnic backgrounds, and women interested in starting a career in technology.
- ITN offers an apprenticeship experience like no other. As a world class production company, our apprentices gain hands-on experience in every aspect of TV and multi-platform content creation.
- By ‘learning through doing’ while supported by a team of some of the country’s best, you’ll quickly gain and develop excellent technical and personal skills.
- ITN, in partnership with Creative Pioneers, has developed a unique and industry leading apprenticeship scheme. Alongside your time at ITN, you’ll also spend one day per week working with Creative Pioneers towards achieving your apprenticeship.