Junior Account Executive
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Account Executive to join our fun and vibrant PR agency based in Wimborne, Dorset. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, we offer you space to create ground breaking ideas and truly enjoy your time at work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a minimum of one year’s experience in a communications role to join our team and grow their career with in the media and communications industry.
- As a junior account executive, you will be supporting the senior account team on a daily basis, while being able to work independently and use initiative on given tasks.
- Agency experience
- Strong writing & verbal communication skills
- Ability to create new and exciting ideas for client campaigns
- One year’s relevant recent industry experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Analytical & reporting skills
- Ability to juggle a variation of tasks while working to deadlines to ensure completion of a project
- Enthusiastic & keen to learn new skills
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Social media & digital PR knowledge
- Excellent grammar skills
- Media liaison experience
Please send both your covering letter and CV to email@example.com, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.