Graduate Motion Graphic Designer
We are a vibrant, energetic, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
We are an end-to-end digital media agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
- The ideal candidate will be able to combine the skills they have learnt at University and combine them with the training provided by our experience motion design team to help support the design of high end motion graphics for our portfolio of clients as well as the foreign language re-versioning of content for international distribution.
- With an eye for design you will use your skills to deliver motion graphics creatively to brief and work collaboratively within the team to ensure we are providing the best possible creative execution.
- This role is based on shift working including nights after the initial three-month training period.
- Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines
- An eye for Design, Color Theory, Motion Graphics, Typography and Compositing
- Excellent technical skills in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D
- Understanding of film, broadcast and online workflows
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required
- As an individual, you will be customer focused, self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
- The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
Please send us your current demo reel, software proficiencies and CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org