Graduate Technical Production Assistant
We are a vibrant, energetic, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
We are an end-to-end digital media agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
- Other duties will include editing and providing general support to the production department once fully trained.
- This role is based on shift working including nights after the initial three-month training period.
- Digitising and capturing footage from various sources
- Encoding and transcoding of files to various formats
- Localisation of content – subtitling and audio layback
- Finalising localised AV content for international distribution
- Video Editing
- Standards and frame rate Conversion
- DVD Authoring
- Quality Control
- We are looking to recruit a Graduate who can apply the skills they have learnt at University and combine them with the training provided by DMS to be responsible for the localisation of content including subtitling, audio layback, standards and frame rate conversion, encoding of files to client specifications and finalising localised AV content for International broadcast distribution.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Audition
- Knowledge of digital video file format encoding software
- Editing experience
- Experience of working with online and broadcast video formats in different frame rates
- A good technical understanding of video and audio signals, and broadcast standards
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing directly with our Sydney and LA offices is essential to this role.
- We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude who is client focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
- The successful applicants will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast paced environment. In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: email@example.com